World Hepatitis Day is coming up quickly on Monday, July 28, 2014.
Here is a rundown of what will be going on!
- 10:30 am: Reading of the Proclamation of World Hepatitis Day from our Mayor Al McDonald
- 10:40 am: A Vigil- Remembering those who have passed from Hepatitis C
- 10:45: The Unveiling of the Celebration Tree
- 11:00-12:00: Pancake breakfast/brunch for our clients
- 13:00-15:00: Testing at one of our community partner’s location (TBA)
We would love to have clients involved in this celebration and awareness event! If you are interested, please see Kristina!