March 29, 2017
The AIDS Committee of North Bay & Area services a large catchment area: Huntsville to Cochrane, Mattawa to Sturgeon Falls and Parry Sound. Sometimes it is hard to always get out to those places regularly. We do have ways around that!
Here is a list of testing events over May and June:
- May 9, 2017 – Magnetawan First Nation -11 am till 2 pm at the health centre
- May 9, 2017 – Wasauksing First Nation- 4 pm till 7 pm at the Seniors Drop-In Centre
- May 18, 2017 – South River
- May 24, 2017 – Huntsville
- May 30, 2017 – Mattawa
- June 7, 2017 – Sturgeon Falls
- June 21, 2017 – Parry Sound
Come get tested for Hepatitis C and/or HIV! We will have our harm reduction supplies (including naloxone kits), a draw for a tv, food and much more.
Not able to join one of these testing events? No problem! You can call 705-497-3560 or 1-800-387-3701 (toll free). You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . We can send out lab requisitions if you have a lab where you live.
We can also do counselling over the phone or through Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN).
Feel free to contact us is you have any questions!